Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy New Year!

Wow - 2006 is gone. Where the heck did it go?? We had a great
holiday season. We spent lots of time together as a family...
Dave had almost two weeks off - it was glorious. We slept in,
stayed in our PJs and just did nothing. It was great.


But now back to reality... I love the new year. I love the fresh
start that January 1st brings...


Speaking of a fresh start, the Heidi Swapp: A Year to Remember
class at Big Picture Scrapbooking started today! I am so excited
about this class. This week's assignment is nothing short of
inspiring...

This week is a life challenge. I have to think about a goal and set
a date to accomplish it. I love this assignment as the new year is
all about new goals... A bonus assignment is also to start a
journal and write about this goal. What better place to journal
than here? :)

Awesome - I can't wait to start!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sure you'll LoVe the Heidi Swapp class. i'm jealous! i signed up for it but cancelled because of a financial emergency. i couldn't justify the $300. i'll have to enjoy the class through your blog. LOL. thanks for sharing! :)