Friday, January 12, 2007

Small Change

Okey dokey... We are starting Week 2 of the class and we need
to do a layout about our goals. So. Looking at that assignment,
I think I need to choose one goal to center on for the class.

With the class inspiring my creativity, I thought it would be
fitting to choose that type of goal. So here is the edited version
of last week's assignment:

Scrapbooking: Make time for my art! Do at least 200 layouts
and projects this year. DUE DATE: Dec 31st 2007

2. List 5 reasons Why:

1. Scrapbooking is me time. I need more me time to be
a more centered person.

2. Assigning time for scrapbooking will make me happier.

3. More layouts means less photos in boxes!

4. I want to give more scrapbooking type gifts this year, so
setting this goal will help me get those done.

5. I need to use up my existing supplies! I am swimming
in scrapbooking supplies that are just waiting to be nice
layouts.

I can sooo get this done! I will be sure and share my photos
and my layout later this weekend... :)

Now don't get me wrong - I am still going to look hot in
that bikini by the 4th of July! :D Now to find a way to
scrap AND do cardio at the same time... :D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for keeping us up on the big pictue scapbooking class. i'm kinda following along...good luck on your goal - 200 layouts that's ambitious. you can do it! :)