Saturday, April 18, 2009

Cricut Specials and News

Hey guys!

I got this news over at one of my fave blogs: Just a Scrappin

First up: Cricut Cartridges are going on sale for $39.99 at Michael's next week - INCLUDING Lyrical Letters and Life's a Beach at some locations. Read about it here.

Also, Provocraft is offering an AWESOME special! You can preorder the ever elusive Home Decor and a new one named Jubilee Art for $99.

But wait! There's more! :)

You can pay in 3 easy payments of $33 and get a free set of Cricut Markers, BUT if you pay in full, you get a FREE Jukebox and markers.

You can see the details and the cartridges here. This is a great deal! I ordered mine today... :)

2 comments:

BawCraftWorx said...

Hi Elena I LOVE your stuff been trying to follow your blog for a while now, (I got the link from the cricut forum)so I'm just commenting to let u know I'm adding you to my swarm! Keep Scrappin & crop till u drop :)

Elena said...

Thanks so much for following my blog - I really appreciate it! :)