Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Cute Ribbon Storage - Ribbon Ring

I was going through an issue of Creating Keepsakes Magazine today when I saw an ad in the back that peaked my interest...

I already have a ribbon storage system in place, but I was thinking for when I have a dedicated space for my studio - this would be a cute way to store ribbon:

http://www.ribbonring.com/

The system consists of a plastic tab holder attached to a ring. The tab holds one or two ribbons, and the ring holds around sixty of these tags:



I can imagine a whole bunch of these rings decoratively hung, grouped by color... It would look so cute hanging in a room like that:



I am of the school "Out of Sight, Out of Mind"... If I can see it, I will use it. So this system would really work for me... Hmmm - maybe once our nomadic military life is over? :) These are really inexpensive too! I am tempted to get them and save them for my room later... :)

Anyway, I thought it was soooo cute so I thought I would share...

Note: These images are courtesy of http://www.ribbonring.com.

0 comments: