Thursday, October 30, 2008

Twilight Lover...

Okay... I am going to confess. I am kinda obsessed with the The Twilight Saga by Stephanie Meyer. I am on the last book of the saga and am trying to read it slowly to make it last.

That's not working.

The movie comes out next month - I can't wait! Dave does not know the depths of my Twi-session... LOL I love hoodies and couldn't resist picking this one up from Hot Topic:

Photobucket


Photobucket

Isn't it cute? I wanted to get a "Team Edward" shirt with his face on it. But I think that might give me away, yes? LOL

My oldest son (Junior High) saw my books and said:

"All the girls in school are reading those Mom."

I don't doubt it! I don't know why I love those books so much, they're just so hard to put down... I am so happy to have found a great group of Twittermoms that love them just as much as I do:

Twilight Twittermoms

See? It's not just me... :D

0 comments: