Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Scraproom Redo - Again! LOL

My craft room was looking so cluttered and crazy, so I decided to clean house... I bought those cubes from Michael's (with coupons of course) and purged alot of stuff. What was left over I rearranged.

The rooms was definitely a catch all... I was challenged because this space is very narrow and comes to an angle (it is one side of my laundry room).

This is what it looks like now:



The cubes definitely make it more "clean" looking and less cluttered. I got rid of a table as I rarely used it to scrap on (I have a desk area that I mainly use). There was SO MUCH STUFF under it that I had forgotten about! :)

The center table is actually a microwave cart I got at a Thrift store and re-purposed:




I like how it turned out! Which means we'll probably get orders to move soon. LOL

0 comments: