Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Rumored New Cricut Cartridges

So CHA is this weekend, and I can hardly wait to see what new cartridges that Provocraft is coming out with for the Cricut! I have been lurking on the Yahoo groups, and I heard that these are the rumored new Cartridges:

Camping - I am like the ONLY person I know who has never been camping before in her life... LOL Don't think I need this one.

Soccer - My boys are into sports, but do not play soccer - so don't need this one.

Baseball - A MUST. They play every year for the local league.

Indie Art - No idea what this one will be. But will probably be a must have... LOL

Home Accents - Again, no idea what will be on this one, but sounds like one I will want.

Wedding - This one will probably be a very useful one! But I have all the supplies for my wedding album (sitting in my studio with my photos, waiting for me!) and I don't foresee using diecuts other than title fonts (which I am al good on)... This would be great for cards, but I don't make too many wedding cards. So unless there is a an awesome bunch of shapes I want on this, I am going to pass.

Pooh and Friends - How frickin cute does this sound?? Not sure how much I will use this one, but I will probably get it anyway cause I love Pooh. LOL

Pooh Fonts - A maybe - definitely have to see what this looks like...

So it looks like I will probably want half of these. Hmmmm. Better start saving now! :)



0 comments: