Saturday, June 16, 2007

Nautical Inspiration....

I found a great site today that fits a unique niche... If
you are looking for some unique Nautical Gifts, then
NauticalHome.com is definitely a site you should visit.
It really inspired me to get my butt moving on my
Cruise album!

This site has some really neat nautical themed gifts
and home decor for those you know that have an affinity
for the sea. They have some gorgeous sculptures at
this site that would make awesome gifts... There are
some pricey pieces in there, but I am sure these are
pretty big and substantial pieces of art. Here is one
that my Mother in Law would absolutely love:



Isn't it pretty? This one is called "Loving Dolphins".
NauticalHome.com has all kinds on nautical themed
products: clocks, barometers, art, Model Ships, sundials,
aquariums, and lots more. My kids saw a model Pirate
ship that they thought was so cool... And I saw that
they also have corporate gifts!

Their antique globes are AMAZING. They are so
pretty... I have always wanted one of these - not too
huge mind you, but a nice sized one that looks like it has
been around for ages. They have them here - but I will
DEFINITELY have to save my pennies. For a loooong
while! :)

All in all, this site was really cool and unique. It had some
super cool stuff! Definitely worth a visit if you have a
boat/sea/lighthouse aficionado on your gift list... :)

I hope to get some "nautical" layouts done for my
cruise album this weekend. ;)

0 comments: