Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Getting Paid to Blog?

This is a bit off topic, but many have asked me how to go
about working from home, and how to make money online.
I thought I would mention one of the ways I do it...

I have been a publisher for Linkworth for quite some time
now. If you have a website or a blog, you can sign up to be
a publisher too. Linkworth is a company that offers
search engine marketing to its clients via publishers (like
me) to who publish their content (text link advertising,
banner/billboard ads, and the like). You choose what
type of advertising you want to offer on your site, and you
set the prices. Linkworth helps to find the buyers. You
have total control over the types of ads that appear on
your site as you have final approval...

And that's it! It is a great way to make some extra money
and monetize a website or blog you may already have.

How do you think I pay for all this scrapbook stuff?? :D

0 comments: